Saturday, August 31, 2013

Aquaman Mortgage Ad?

I keep seeing ads for refinancing options for people who are "underwater" on their mortgage. And since we're talking about homes that are underwater, why not have Aquaman be the spokesman for these ads? (Maybe The Submariner can do ads for a competing company.) We could see Aquaman in a home that is obviously underwater, with fish swimming through it and stuff, and he could turn to the camera and say: "Hi, I'm Aquaman. I like my home to be underwater, but if you can't breathe under the water like me, you might not like it so much. And if you're underwater with your home, you should get to where you can breathe easier, by refinancing your mortgage now with (whatever mortgage company). They're the Justice League of banks, founded in Atlantis!"