Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hillary Clinton Reince Prebus Ad?

Lately, Reince Priebus, RNC head, has banished CNN and NBC from taking part in Republican debates due to their pantsuit pandering with Hillary Clinton movies in the run-up to the 2016 presidential election. Well, I prefer Kirsten Gillibrand myself for the Democratic candidate, but it might make a fun ad to show Hillary Clinton washing her hair, singing a joke version of the South Pacific song “I’m Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair”, singing: “I’m gonna rinse that Reince right outa my hair, and send him on his way…!”

(BTW: In case you didn’t know it, it is shameless pandering for these networks to so obviously show their bias in the run-up to an election by making movies about a presidential candidate, so I don’t blame the RNC for this move. I’m not sure it will help them win over Independents like me, though. But it would be nice if we had less partisan hackery in our news business, and maybe this debate kerfuffle will at least show everyone who is in whose pocket, hopefully on both sides.)