Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Clear Eyes “The Eyes Are the Windows of the Soul” Ad (Proposed)

In this proposed ad for Clear Eyes brand eye drops, the announcer says: "The eyes are the windows of the soul; keep them clear, and let the light in, with Clear Eyes!"

Another ad in this campaign would have the announcer say: "The eyes are the windows of the soul; keep them clear, and let your inner beauty shine through, with Clear Eyes!"

And in yet another ad in this campaign, we'd see someone wake up, and in a POV shot, we'd see that their vision is blurry and dark, and then we cut back to watch them put some Clear Eyes eye drops in their eyes, and then we'd see a cartoon of two window washers on a scaffold, and they wash a giant plate glass window to a spotless clean, and then we zoom out to see that the window is a giant eye. The  we'd cut back to the person putting down the bottle of Clear Eyes, and then we'd cut to their POV again, and their vision would be clear, sharp and perfect.

(BTW: I don't know if this has been done before in an ad for Clear Eyes; if so, I have not seen it. But it's the first thing that came to my mind and I thought would work well concept-wise for Clear Eyes eye drops. And I use eye drops every day due to a mild eye allergy, so I do think about this stuff whether I like it or not.)