Thursday, June 27, 2013

AC/DC Apple iOS7 Ad Song?

Hey, how about a song for an ad to trumpet the release of Apple's new iOS7 iPhone operating system based upon AC/DC's classic song: "You Shook Me All Night Long"? All they'd have to do is alter the lyrics to be more specific to the product they're advertising, like so:

(To the tune of “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC)

She was a fast machine
She kept her OS clean
She was the best damn smartphone that I’ve ever seen

It had a huge flash drive
Made me feel alive
And plenty of apps so I could really thrive

It lets me cruise around
In every part of town
And every time it rings it makes me really sing

I’m wheeling and dealing,
I’m hitting the ceiling,
I’m going places,
This iPhone’s aces,

And, you, iPhone you're the best
iPhone, you, you're better than the rest
I love to use Apple, you, iPhone you're the best
iPhone, you, have the best OS