Monday, June 24, 2013

Depend Adult Diapers NSA Leaks (Joke) Ad

In this joke ad for Depend adult diapers, or those pads for men, an NSA surveillance guy is reading people's emails on his computer as he's listening to people's phone calls on headphones, and then he stops, takes off his headphones, turns to the camera and says: "Hi. I work for the NSA listening to the phone calls of suspected terrorists and reading everyone's emails. It's very important, exacting work. But sometimes I get that urgent need to go to the bathroom while tracking important calls. Well, I can't just drop those calls when nature calls, so I wear Depend undergarments! It allows me to keep looking into all your crap even while taking a crap in my own pants! And it stops 'leaks' in the NSA for good! That's Depend undergarments: keeping you secure since 1984! Oh, oops: please don't think about 1984!" (<Oddly, Depends really were actually introduced in 1984 {!!). Oh, the irony!)