Friday, February 10, 2017

Alfa Romeo Giulia Super Bowl Ad

This is a beautifully shot ad and everything, but I have one question.

The sexy voice announcer says: “Some cars take your breath away. Only one gives it back.”

What the hell does that mean? Is this an electric car that spews out oxygen, or a car that runs on hydrogen and it emits only water vapor? Because that’s the only thing that would justify such a slogan in my view. Unless maybe their airbags fill your lungs full of air when they deploy?

They did say only one car gives it back. Maybe they were talking about another car besides this one?

I see four tailpipes on that car. It looks like a regular gas car to me. So how does it give us our breath back? I wish they would explain that to us.

Here’s the motherf*ckin’ Mozzafiato ad: