Friday, February 10, 2017

Fiji Water Nature’s Gift Super Bowl Ad

I love Fiji Water already. They have the best water bottle design so I don’t knock it over on my desk as easily, and it tastes great.

But there’s something in this ad I cannot explain: A helicopter flies behind the bottle, which then becomes a butterfly. But then the helicopter doesn’t emerge from the other side. What happened to it?

Are Fiji Water bottles some kind of natural hijacking source? Or maybe it’s like the Bermuda Triangle in a bottle?

And here’s another question: How come it lets cars go through the bottle but not helicopters? It likes cars but hates flying machines? Does it believe that if God meant us to fly, He would have given us wings? I’m not sure what to think here.

Maybe they shouldn’t sell this stuff at airports.

Sorry: I’m just curious about this stuff.

Here’s the water spring spot: