Friday, February 10, 2017

Jack in the Box Hacked Super Bowl Ad

You know someone had to make a joke about the election hacking stuff in one of these Super Bowl ands, and leave it to Jack in the Box, one of the best ad generators around, to do it.

This is really funny, I guess more to some than others. And the payoff of the “professionals” being little kids in a den in their house (you know, because Donald Trump said who knows they aren’t kids in their basement) is the icing on the cake.

Very nice. I laughed a lot. A hell of a lot it’s going to do Jack in the Box, though: I don’t know of any nearby. (Not that I’d eat there anyway, but I like their ads a lot. But I mean, come on: we have In-N-Out Burger here! I only wish we had White Castle or Krystal too! And I will always be super mad that Bill’s Barbecue from Richmond, Va. closed: Damn it, damn it, damn it!)

Anyway, here’s the hacking ad: