Saturday, April 14, 2012

Misfits Lunesta Ad

One of my favorite bands of all time is The Misfits. They’re so great! Glenn Danzig’s songs will live forever with “Monster Kids” everywhere! So anyway, I was listening to The Misfits again for the first time in a little while, and I heard their song “I Turned Into A Martian”. Well, this song says that the person singing the song turned into a Martian and couldn’t even remember his name, and that at times, he “could hardly sleep at night”, etc. So after hearing this, with my silly advertising-on-the-brain, I couldn’t help but say: “Hey! Have you turned into a Martian? Can you hardly sleep at night? Then try Lunesta: Martian or Earthling, it’s got what you need for a good night’s sleep, so you can be well-rested enough to conquer planets and infiltrate governments and stuff! That’s Lunesta: Ask for it by name!” And then they could say: “Fall asleep fast on the wings (or in the flying saucers) of Lunesta!”

Here’s the song (Can you imagine it as an ad for Lunesta?):