Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Jack Reacher Sequel?

As we all know, Tom Cruise is starring in the upcoming film Jack Reacher. This opens up some fun possibilities for me. You see, from what I understand, Jack Reacher is not someone you want to mess with. And Tom Cruise is a Scientologist, a group that used to use something called “fair game” to attack their critics, from what I understand. (Wikipedia has a section on their Scientology page about this.) So I thought a fun joke sequel for this movie might be for Tom Cruise to play Jack Reacher as a guy who tries to help someone who feels threatened by the Church of Scientology, and as a result, he becomes the target of their “fair game” attacks. Oh, but they just faired the wrong game! And so Jack Reacher takes down the Scientologists’ “fair game” organization in a brutal display of special effects and basdassity. (I wonder if Tom Cruise would play the character with that story line? Well, if the movie makers wanted to get rid of him for the sequel, this is one way to do it.)

P.S.: I don’t know much about Scientology; I’m just joking about what I keep reading. So please don’t “fair game” me! I’m not worth it. (And the real Jack Reacher wouldn’t like it.)