Monday, November 12, 2012

Pistachios Brobee Ad

I must admit, I like this silly ad. I didn’t know it was from Yo Gabba Gabba, especially since I saw it in the middle of the night when all kids are asleep (and probably most of their parents, too), but whatever. But I must admit to feeling a bit incredulous about the attitude of the eaten pistachio nuts. Aren’t they being tortured and burning in a sea of stomach acid? I myself have thrown up before after eating, among other things, pistachios, and I can tell you definitively that they were not dancing with smiley faces on: they were a curdled paste of goo, and they didn’t look happy. But maybe they partied and then swam down my small intestine before I got sick, and they danced all the way down my digestive tract: you never know (and I didn’t check)!

Here’s the partying pistachios piece: