Monday, November 19, 2012

Robot Men

People commonly ask where all the robot soldiers are. But they’re here already! They’re just not on a battlefield. Yes, that’s right, they’re the guys on the telephone when you need to talk to someone at your bank, your phone/cable/internet company, etc. These are the robot soldiers of the future, but they’re not fighting for us; they’re fighting against us!

I know this because I had to call my bank, my phone/cable/internet provider, and my main online store all today, and it killed all of my cordless phone batteries to do it, because I had to talk to some robot guy for half an hour before I got to talk to a person each time! And this is how the machines will take over someday, mark my words!

Yes, here’s how the machines will strike and defeat humanity in one day: First, they’ll screw up all of our online accounts. Then, when we try to fix them, we’ll have to call an 800 number. These calls will all be answered by a robot guy’s voice who will make us go crazy with bullsh!t, and then, just to be sure they get everyone, robo calls will flood everyone’s phones again and again for hours. They will keep us up all night with the ringing and vibrating of our phones. And then, just when we’re all at the breaking point, they’ll strike! And we won’t stand a chance.

Take my word for it: these robot voices will be our undoing yet!