Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mr. Snuffleupagus Mascara?

In writing my joke piece about the “Sexy Sunffleupagus” Halloween costume I was reminded of something about Mr. Snuffleupagus I remember from my childhood: he has unbelievably long eyelashes! And everybody wants long eyelashes, right?

So I was thinking, why not have Mr. Snuffleupagus be a mascara advertising model, or else start a brand of Snuffy mascara? After all, if Mitt Romney wins the election, Sesame Street might need a new source of income! So how about Sesame Street start a new cosmetics line? They could have Mr. Snuffleupagus’s Ultimate Eyelash Mascara, Dr. Teeth’s Gold Teeth & Grilles, Animal’s Beard & Mustache Dye, The Count’s Tooth Whitening Toothpaste and Blood Red Lipstick, Muppet Monster Hair Tonic (for growing hair everywhere), etc. Think of all the money they could make!

Here are some pictures that shows Snuffy’s long eyelashes: