Thursday, November 21, 2013

Axiron Man Driving His Daughter to College Ad

This ad begins with a man saying his mantra is family first, and then he complains of having a low sex drive. And then he drives his daughter to college, without his wife coming along. Um, why is he worried about his having a low sex drive while he’s driving his daughter to college? Or did he notice when he saw all the college girls his daughter’s age on campus?

I’m sorry to be so blunt, but it seems to me that a man complaining about low sex drive might not be the best thing to go along with driving a girl to college, just the two of them. It’s not that he doesn’t mean well, it’s just all the conclusions we can draw from this scenario. And if his wife saw this ad, um, look out! Because I heard he’s not even sleeping in the same room with her anymore, so why does he want a better sex drive anyway? Or does he have a secret mantra he’s not telling us in this ad? (“My mantra is family first; after I get some action with some college girls, that is…”)

Sorry, I cannot find this ad online. I wonder why? Could it be all the stuff I’ve listed above, perhaps?