Friday, February 22, 2013

Is Taylor Swift the Worst Girlfriend Ever?

Lizbeth Scordo (the showbiz version of Lisbeth Salander), writing for Yahoo!’s celebutard offshoot OMG, asks the musical question: Is Taylor Swift the worst girfriend ever?

If you’re wondering, the answer is: “No”. In fact, on HLN, CNN’s previously respectable sister network (which is basically TMZ-meets-Court TV nowadays), some woman named Jodi Arias is being tried for the (alleged) murder of her boyfriend by shooting him in the head, stabbing him 29 times, and slitting his throat from ear-to-ear. Now, I don’t know about you, but having some pop song only tweens listen to written about me that’s perhaps somewhat embarrassing is much preferable to being horribly killed by some (alleged) psycho. But, again, that’s just me; maybe you feel differently.

Apparently Lizbeth Scordo feels differently. (Actually, I’m just kidding: For someone who writes crap about celebrity gossip like it’s the most important thing on Earth, I guess being murdered really is preferable to being publicly embarrassed in some gossipy pop song.)

Here’s the story of the worst girlfriend ever:


Or, wait; maybe this is actually worse?:


(BTW: Jodi Arias may be innocent for all I know. {Nancy Grace loves to convict people before all the evidence is in.} I wasn’t there, and I’m not really following the case, but I couldn’t help but notice some stuff. And whether she murdered the guy in cold blood or not, she certainly mutilated him, so I think she might be a worse girlfriend than a pop singer.)