Friday, February 22, 2013

Oscar Pistorius Bail Hearing Gives News Reporters A Life Sentence

For anyone who cared enough to watch the final ruling on Oscar Pistorius’s bail hearing, after days of detailed testimony, they could come to no other conclusion than that the judge was punishing them all with a life sentence.

Seriously: I have been watching this for over two hours, and I still have no idea what the ruling will be. Never mind the fact that this judge guy has referred to law numbers and article numbers and section numbers (and letters thereto for them all) that mean nothing to anyone who is not from South Africa. (I’ll bet they also mean nothing to most people from South Africa as well!)

So we can really only surmise that this judge is intending to imprison us all in a web of intrigue of his own making, showing him to be, in fact, a kidnapper of celebrity news reporters and their followers. And for that, this judge obviously deserves no bail, seeing as how he is most grievously GUILTY! (He may be doing his job, but he could just tell us his ruling, but no: he has to keep everyone on the edge of their seat until they fall asleep and then frame them for the murder! {Now I see his devious plan!})

I’m only kidding, of course, but seriously: how can you not joke about such a ridiculously tortuous news conference? (I’ll bet I will still be waiting for the ruling when I’m dying!)

But really, what this judge did was to wear everyone down until they were asleep, and then, once they were unconscious, he gave his ruling and ran!