Monday, December 10, 2012

Solar Space Shuttle

Wow. I just saw a story on CNN about a classified solar space shuttle, and wow! I mean, yeah, I guess wow about the technology and stuff, but really I’m dumbfounded by this CNN news item. You see, they said: “It’s highly classified”, and then they showed us a bunch of pictures of it. WTF? Well, it’s not classified anymore… (Or at least it’s not secret anymore!)

Oh, my God! Are they traitors or something? In the future, we’ll spend years designing and perfecting it, then CNN will tell everyone about it, and in a couple of days, every other country will have one too. Talk about irresponsible journalism! Yikes!

Oh, but the kicker is this: They said it was an unmanned, solar-powered space shuttle that has never been tested before, and then the guy who was the “expert” said: “It’s going to go up, and we don’t know what it’s going to be doing!” Really? You don’t? I just heard about this story just now from this report, and I think I have a pretty good idea of what it’s going to be doing: testing the efficacy and functionality of an unmanned, solar-powered space shuttle. (Translation: see if it works.) But I might put a little missile on it full of itching powder or inhalant laxatives and send it to CNN if I were the president.

Man, if we keep giving away all of our secrets on the news, on the Discovery Channel, the History Channel, etc., then we might as well just build extra copies for China, Russia, Iran, the Taliban, etc., too. What’s the difference? (I thought “classified” meant it was supposed to be secret. Oh, well…) So thanks CNN for revealing another military secret. I’m sure America’s enemies just love you for it. (Jerks!)