Friday, December 14, 2012

Verizon Share Everything Ad Idea (Cher Everything)

The first time I heard this Verizon Share Everything plan name, I immediately thought of some huge Cher fan who had every imaginable trinket and collectable with Cher on it. And then they could say that the Verizon Share Everything plan would allow this guy to share everything Cher with everyone else: with phone, text, internet, image sharing, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, eBay, etc. And then at the end, Cher could contact this guy and say: "Hey, I like your collection! Thanks for Cher-ing!"

I thought that might be a fun little way to drive the name of the plan into everyone’s head so they would be unlikely to forget it. (And I’ll bet nobody would ever forget the Share Everything plan after seeing some devoted Cher fan’s house-filling collection of Cher everything.)