Sunday, August 24, 2014

Background Check Websites

Man, I hate these websites that show all of our backgrounds. You know the joke about how if you tell them (something secret) you’ll have to kill them? Well, if you’re already a murderer, then it’s not so different from what you’re already guilty of, right? So then, if they ask too many questions, then, um… (Kill.)

But, really, by asking the wrong question of the wrong people, didn’t they ask for it? I mean, how would the Sopranos react to such a service? (You know it’s true!)

Seriously, all jokes aside, it’s only a matter of time before they uncover someone important’s (or someone’s child’s) heretofore unknown illegal activities, and then the guv’mint will crack down, and then, um, someone will have to pay (and it’s not going to be the guilty party, if I know my American justice system!) the piper!

(Hmm, something tells me that sometime soon, someone from this website will be given the “Jimmy Hoffa Treatment”. And when that happens, I think we’ll all ignore it, or enjoy it, secretly.)