Monday, September 9, 2013

Super Beta Prostate Superman Ad?

Hey, Super Beta Prostate claims to be “Super”, so why not use Superman in the ads? After all, Superman was “born” in 1938, so he’s old enough to have prostate issues, isn’t he? And being Superman, he’d have super prostate issues, right? And so what better product for him to use than the super power of Super Beta Prostate? Here’s how this ad mighty work:

Superman is shown saving someone, and then he has to hurry off to use the bathroom, blowing off the crowds of people trying to thank him, causing them to say: “What’s wrong with Superman lately?”, etc. And so then we see Superman arriving at home and running into the bathroom. Then we cut to Superman coming out of the bathroom afterwards, and he turns to the camera and says: “Hi, I’m Superman. I may be a superhero with super strength, but I also have a super prostate, and when I have prostate issues, they’re super strength too. That’s why I use Super Beta Prostate, the super prostate medication. Recently, being faster than a speeding bullet has not been enough to make it to the bathroom in time. That’s why I wear these opaque red briefs on the outside: to hide the urine stains from accidents I’ve had while saving people and fighting criminals when nature calls. But now with Super Beta Prostate, I feel super again, and able to save the day again from urgent situations without that urgent need to go to the bathroom. And whether you have super powers or not, Super Beta Prostate is just what you need to help your aging prostate, and it will rescue you from bathroom emergencies like a superhero! Super Beta Prostate is my superhero: it’s super enough for me; it will be super for you, too!