Wednesday, January 29, 2014

IBM Animated Graphical Ad Campaign

An IBM ad campaign currently running on television uses animated graphics quite beautifully and in a quite engaging manner to tell little stories about how IBM helps the world operate smoothly. (Boy, I wish IBM could do something about the government stalemate and maybe fix Obamacare, but I suppose even they cannot do the impossible!) The look is based upon the fun Paul Rand IBM logo seen here, and it's really quite well done. (The only thing is that the one with all the pills may cause drug addicts to jones for some pharmaceuticals, so I might have axed that one. But I can't find it to show you, so maybe someone already did.)

Here's an example of this clever, neat looking campaign:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7fHu/ibm-smarter-systems

And no, wait, I just found that one with all the pills. See if you don't agree with me:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7TLe/ibm-smarter-healthcare

(The pill ad looks great, though, just like the others.)