Saturday, January 19, 2013

Capital One Slogan

"What's in your wallet?"

This is the slogan for Capital One. But have you ever stopped to ask yourself why they want to know? Well, with the way banks and credit card companies have been bilking up a storm and showering themselves in riches from bailouts, I have to think there's something else other than what they suggest. And I hate to say it, but I think they're asking us what's in our wallets so they can find out who has the most money so they can rob us (!). I mean, what do you think they have those hordes of tough guys with weapons for, if not to mug people?

So the next time Capital One asks you what's in your wallet, don't tell them! But if you do, and you get mugged, don't say I didn't try to warn you!

(This post is just a silly joke! I kind of like Capital One.)