Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Masters of Realty

I was talking a walk through my neighborhood recently, and I saw a realtor sign in front of one house that read: “Property of Masters Realty”. “Wow, that sounds like Master of Reality”, thought I. (That’s a Black Sabbath album, with the famous song “Sweet Leaf” on it.) So then I thought that this company should advertise themselves as the “Masters of Realty”, and use as their business card and print ad the Black Sabbath album Master of Reality, and show song titles like: “Sweet Lease”, with lyrics like:

My life was empty, forever on a down,
Until you found me, a great house in town,
My life is great now, my life is real,
Call Masters of Realty, you’ll get a great deal,
Oh, yeah!

Lame people don’t know, what you’re about,
They look through town, and feel shut out,
You gave to me, a real great lease,
And soon the world, will want your sweet lease,
Oh, yeah, baby!

This is Master of Reality: