Thursday, December 19, 2013

AT&T “Stay Close This Season” Christmas Kiss Internet Ad

In a really cute Internet ad for AT&T, we see an elementary school age girl kiss a similarly aged boy while holding mistletoe above his head.

Wow, this is really cute, but it reminds me of a news story I recently heard about some kid being labeled a sex offender for kissing some girl on the cheek in his third grade class. Oh, but that’s great for this ad campaign: simply say that kid had Verizon, and that’s why he got in trouble, but that you can kiss whomever you like without consequence when you get AT&T. (That’s true, isn’t it? I think it is… {That’s always been my excuse to get away with such things.})

(Sorry: again I don’t know how to direct you to an Internet ad. But go on YouTube and Yahoo this Christmas season and you’ll see it.)