Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Greenpeace Santa Claus Christmas Canceled Ad

A new Greenpeace ad suggests Christmas is canceled due to global warming. Well, in that case, I guess it’s too bad the oil companies did not take me up on my offer to make an ad showing them relocating Santa Claus to the South Pole, where they’ve reportedly just had the coldest day ever on record. Which just goes to show you that oil companies don’t care at all about the environment, unless they hire me to make silly ads for them. (I knew it would get colder down there, but now Christmas is canceled, and they’re going to get blamed for it. Oh, well… Not my fault!)

Here’s the Greenpeace ad (Don’t worry kids: Santa Claus isn’t real anyway! {Oh, sorry: spoiler alert?}):


Here’s the story about Antarctica’s coldest day on record:


And here’s my original joke ad post from last year about the oil industry moving Santa’s workshop to the South Pole: