Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Santa to UPS: "It's Not So Easy, Is It?"

Reportedly UPS will not be able to deliver numerous packages by Christmas, making plenty of people unhappy. Oh, but Santa Claus seemed fairly amused, saying: "This is what you get when you try to muscle me out of the Christmas delivery picture. You guys thought you were going to beat me in Christmas deliveries just because I'm old and ride a sleigh? Well, who's laughing now? It's not so easy, is it, delivering everyone's presents by Christmas?"

But Santa wasn't all snark, saying: "I'm just busting your chops, UPS! If it weren't for you guys, the Postal Service and FedEx, my job would be darn near impossible. So thanks, guys, and I'm sorry I didn't know early enough to help you finish this time around. I'm not allowed to deliver gifts before or after Christmas, you see: union rules, you understand."