Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lone Wolf Attack

There is a lot of concern about a “lone wolf” style attack happening on the 10-year anniversary of 9/11. Now, I could be wrong, but I think I know who’s going to do it: Michael McKean! Now I know it’s been a long time, and I think that’s what he’s counting on, but if you remember back to the 1970s, McKean played a character named “Lenny” on a TV show called Laverne & Shirley, and what did he have on the back of his jacket? That’s right: “Lone Wolf”! Actually, the letter “L” had fallen off, so it really said “One Wolf”, but Laverne noticed it, and in an act of friendship, she sewed one of her signature monogram “L’s” on to his jacket so it would say: “Lone Wolf” (!). That proves he’s the one!

So now that the NSA is claiming they’re concerned about a “Lone Wolf”, I think it’s my patriotic duty to turn this guy in! After all, he tried to corrupt our youth with his vile heavy metal music in Spinal Tap, so we know he must hate America! Plus, he pretended to be British for that role, so need I say more? And, on top of it all, another Spinal Tap guy was seen in that movie doing a “dry run” for an attack, trying to sneak that thing through airport security in his pants! It couldn’t be clearer!

So look out for Lenny, NSA guys! He’s the “Lone Wolf”! See?:


That’s the incriminating picture he doesn’t want you to see! And here’s the IMDB page for Laverne & Shirley: