Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Urbane Cowboy

Now that Rick Perry is in the race for president, how long do you think it will be before there is some newspaper or magazine spread about him with the headline: “Urbane Cowboy”? (You know, like the John Travolta movie: Urban Cowboy.) Hey: He’s from Texas, after all. Do you really think those newspaper headline wizards with their trite term addiction could resist this one for long? I doubt it! Hey, maybe there already is one! But if not, and I beat them to the punch, I want a cookie mailed to me as a royalty! It can be any of the three variety of extra-large coffee house types: Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodle, or Oatmeal Raisin. The yucky ones don’t count. And no bites taken out of them, please! I’m tired of getting paid with those ones! (I know: "Cookie cookie cookie starts with 'C'!" I get it!)