Thursday, December 22, 2011

Campbell's Soup: It Does A Body Good!

Right after bashing an ad for Campbell's Healthy Request soup for making the spurious claim that it tastes not only good, but delicious, I came down with the worst, most painful case of stomach flu I've had in years. ("Revenge!" cried the food police.) It was awful, and for 36 hours, I thought I might actually die from it.

Well, it passed, thankfully, but it left me as weak as a baby bird. And what did I use to get my strength back? Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup: It's what I always eat when I'm sick, and it works every time to make me feel better! It's easy on your flu-ravaged tummy, and it tastes good too: kind of like a caring mother's food. And maybe that's because my mother gave it to me when I was sick as a little kid.

So thank you once again, Campbell's soup, for aiding me in my time of need! But that still does not excuse you for fibbing about the taste of your Healthy Request soup (which really doesn't taste very good, I'm afraid).