Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lockheed F-35 Jet Cited as Immature

A Reuters news story claims a new Pentagon report notes a “lack of maturity” in the Lockheed F-35 jet. But I could have told them that! This plane is totally immature! It’s constantly calling people names, pulling little girls’ pigtails, yanking people’s shorts down and flying away laughing, spraying graffiti all over the place, etc. Plus, it drinks way too much jet fuel and tries to peer-pressure other military jets into drinking too much fuel too. It really needs to grow up!

But I think I have the solution: Make it join the military! They’ll get this immature jet whipped into shape in no time! One week into boot camp, this plane will be waking up and smelling the coffee, let me tell you! Then it will find purpose in its life and finally grow up! (I think this was the plan all along anyway, wasn’t it?)

Here’s the high-flying tale: