Monday, March 11, 2013

Bill O’Reilly’s Fame

This evening on The O’Reilly Factor, Bill’s “talking points” talked about how his temper is just because of his passion on the issues, and that he doesn’t do what he does for money or fame. Now, I don’t begrudge him his money, he yells loud enough to earn every penny, but what about the fame? Can I just have a little bit of your fame, Bill? You claim you’re not doing what you do for fame, so how about letting me have some? You won’t miss it!

Look, I don’t want to take anything from Bill O’Reilly, but doesn’t he have more fame than he can use already? All I want is just to get harassed by the paparazzi every day for like maybe a week, to get smeared for what I say on like a couple of talk shows, and maybe get to be the man who supposedly fathered an alien baby on the cover of the National Enquirer. Can’t he at least let me have that much, or is that an unfair redistribution of wealth?