Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hall & Oats

Yes, I know what you’re thinking: “It’s Hall & Oates”. But no, this is for a (joke) ad for Quaker Oats! Yes, apparently John Oates wasn’t high enough in fiber and good enough for Daryl Hall’s heart, so he broke up Hall & Oates and formed the new project: Hall & Oats, the partnership between Daryl Hall & Quaker Oats.

New hits from Hall & Oats include: “Oateater”, “Private Oats”, “Rich Oatmeal Girl”, and many, many more!

Some of the “Oateater” lyrics are:

Oats, oats, here they come,
Watch out, oats, I’ll eat you up!
Oats, oats, here they come,
I’m an oat eater!

Here’s the original Hall & Oates song “Maneater”:


And some of the “Private Oats” lyrics are:

I eat you, you’re good for me,
And you’re lowering my cholesterol for me,
Oats, yeah, you’ve got to know,
That you taste so darn good, and you’re just so healthy for my heart.

When I walk market aisles, you can’t escape my eyes!

Private oats, I’m eating you, you’re in my every meal!
Private oats, they’re good for you,
Quaker O-o-oats, I’m wanting you, wanting you, wanting you…

(“Private Oats” could promote a new upscale “Private Stock” Quaker Oats product.)

Here’s the original Hall & Oates song “Private Oats”, um, I mean, uh, “Private Eyes”: