Monday, February 10, 2014

Bed Head Olympics Curling Iron Curling Ad (Proposed)

I can’t believe that I have never seen a curling iron ad that references the sport of curling, especially when it takes up so much programming time during the Olympics. (Maybe they exist, but if so, I missed them.) But here’s one I’m proposing:

We see women’s curling action from the Olympics, and the announcer says: “Curling is hard and complicated. But for your hair, curling is easy with Bed Head’s new (whichever curling iron).” Then we see a young woman using the curling iron and getting nice curls.

(BTW: I don’t know why anyone would want to call their hair products company “Bed Head”, as that’s a term for bad morning hair. But apparently, they make some of the best products nowadays, according to my family.)