Thursday, February 6, 2014

Goldline Gracie Gold Ad?

I don’t know if Gracie Gold will win a gold medal at the Sochi Winter Olympics, but she certainly has a good shot. She’s one of the best figure skaters in the world, and if she can overcome her nerves, she could absolutely win. But whether she wins gold or not, she could certainly shill for a gold investment company like Goldline, like so:

If she wins the gold medal: Gracie Gold, wearing her gold medal, speaks to the camera, saying: “I worked my whole life for my gold, but you don’t have to! Just call Goldline, and you can invest in gold yourself! And don’t forget to tell them, Gold sent you!

If she does not win the gold medal: Gracie Gold appears, saying: “I didn’t win the gold, but at least I can buy gold from Goldline! And you can, too!”

(BTW: No offense to Gracie Gold, I hope. I am definitely a fan of hers! But if you read this blog, you know that I enjoy coming up with silly ad ideas, some of which might work really well. And a Gracie Gold gold investment ad would be silly, and it would work.)