Saturday, July 16, 2011

Groping TSA’s T’n’A

Yes, it was really only a matter of time, wasn’t it? Some frustrated person grabbed the boob of a TSA agent at the airport! It was a woman who did the grabbing, so you can sit back down if you’re a liberal: it’s not sexist. Or at least I don’t think so…

But seriously, it was going to be sooner or later that somebody was going to grope them back, right? I’m just glad it wasn’t me. But you know, it’s really no surprise it happened, what with all the touchy-feely stuff going on at the airport. Or so I hear: Apparently I’m not sexy or dangerous-enough-looking to warrant it, so pity poor me!

You know, the guy who runs the TSA’s name is John Pistole, and with all the feeling-up that goes on under this guy’s watch, I think they should call him “Sex Pistol”, or: John “Sex” Pistole. That would make it all worthwhile, don’t you think?

Oh, and here’s the story about this groper-backer, just so you won’t think I was making it up:


But you know, this TSA agent could have avoided this whole thing if she had just said: “No backsies!” (Like in tag.)