Saturday, December 1, 2012

HMO Music Deal

I am a member of a health insurance organization which is now offering free music for download, because they say that music is good for our health. I agree with this in general, but I wonder if they will offer the following healthy listening options:

Beat on the Brat: Ramones
Psychotherapy: Ramones
You’re Going To Kill That Girl: Ramones
Sweet Leaf: Black Sabbath
Children of the Grave: Black Sabbath
Snowblind: Black Sabbath
Killing Yourself To Live: Black Sabbath
Sheer Heart Attack: Queen
Kill the Poor: Dead Kennedys
Chemical Warfare: Dead Kennedys
If You Want Blood (You’ve Got It): AC/DC
Killing Is My Business (And Business Is Good): Megadeth
Angel of Death: Slayer
Postmortem: Slayer
Raining Blood: Slayer
Killers: Iron Maiden
Deathwish: Christian Death
Code Blue: T.S.O.L.
Kicked in the Teeth: Zeke (They don’t cover dental insurance, so this should be fine.)
Let’s Get Drugs: Zeke
Make Them Suffer: Cannibal Corpse
Necrostrangle: Angel Rot
Impaled Upon the Tongue of Sathan: Belphegor
Kerosene: Big Black
Crackhore: Big Chief
Sex and Violence: The Exploited
Dead Cities: The Exploited
God Is Dead: Carnivore
World Wars III and IV: Carnivore
Live Fast Die Young: Circle Jerks
Smash It Up: The Damned
Am I Demon?: Danzig
Pain In The World: Danzig
Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight?: Misfits
Die, Die My Darling: Misfits
Death Comes Ripping: Misfits
Suicide City: Deadspot
We Hate You: Electric Wizard
Deliver Us To Evil: Exodus
Pervert: Descendents
Whiplash: Metallica
Fade to Black: Metallica
Fucking Hostile: Pantera
I Don’t Care About You: Fear
Strangulation: Fear
Seduction Of The Innocent: Flower Leperds
Rabies: Gang Green
Space Rape: Gaye Bykers On Acid
Dead Souls: Joy Division
Funeral Fog: Mayhem
Black Funeral: Mercyful Fate
Desecration of Souls: Mercyful Fate
Black Planet: Sisters of Mercy
In For The Kill: Budgie
Crash Course In Brain Surgery: Budgie

Hey, it’s music right? This is what I like. I hope I can get this stuff free, or else it’s censorship! (More bureaucratic entities to tell me what to do, man! Surely Republicans would be against this type of thing, and would let me have all the Satan Metal I want for free, right? No?) {Actually, the truth is, I own it all already. But if they won’t let others get it for free, then it’s obviously some sort of indoctrination! I’m on to them! Just buy punk & metal stuff, and you’ll foil their evil plan to make us be good!}