Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blue Wilderness Dog Food Dog Owner Shaming Ad (Proposed)

I'm sure we've all seen examples of the new pet-shaming craze by now. You know, the social network pictures showing something like a dog with a sign around its neck saying: "I eat from the trash," or "I drink from the toilet." Well, I thought it might be fun to reverse this idea for a dog food commercial, where the dog owner has to wear the shaming sign.

So here's how this would work: In a joke reversal of the dog shaming photographs we see so often nowadays, we see a dog forcing its owner to be photographed wearing a shaming sign; and the sign would say: "I blame my flatulence on my dog" on one side, and then the dog barks at its owner, and the owner looks ashamed, and then he flips the sign over, and it says: "I feed my dog bland, unhealthy dog food." And then the announcer chimes in, saying: "Still feeding your dog bland, unhealthy dog food? Shame on you! Try Blue Wilderness dog food: it has much more of the healthy nutrition your dog needs to be his/her best!"