Sunday, May 29, 2011

Joke Pet Shop Ad

I have had that damn JG Wentworth opera ad song running through my head for days, so to get revenge, I thought I would make fun of it. I’m spending the long weekend at my sister’s house, and she has three cats, so when I saw the cats, and my niece patting them and chasing them around, I thought of this joke ad for a cat shelter or pet store:

(To the tune of that JG Wentworth Opera ad):

Mom with sad-looking kids: “I have some lonely children and I need a cat now!”

People holding cats: “Call Amy’s Pet Shop, 877-CAT-MEOW!”

Puppet cats: “877-CAT-MEOW!”

Building Superintendent: “I have a bad mouse problem and I need a cat now!

People holding cats: “Call Amy’s Pet Shop, 877-CAT-MEOW!”

Puppet cats: “877-CAT-MEOW!”

(In case you’re lucky enough to have missed, I mean, in case you’re unfamiliar with the ad, this is the opera ad I’m lampooning):