Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mercedes Safety Features Ad

Mercedes has an ad currently running on TV where actors pretend to be drivers who have been alerted to their criminally reckless driving by the safety features in their Mercedes Benz. (I’m sorry, I couldn’t find the ad online or I would have included it here for you to see.) This is pretty funny: people admitting they are terrible drivers, but thank God they’re rich, or they’d kill us all! They ought to have an ad where they have some rock star guy say: “I was nodding out from all the heroin I had just shot-up, and I didn’t realize I was swerving into oncoming traffic, but my car did; good thing I’m a rich drug addict who could afford a Mercedes, or you’d all be dead now!” (<But he would have survived the crash with just a scratch or two. Isn’t that the way it always happens?)