Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Sperminator

So it turns out that Arnold Schwarzenegger has fathered a love child over a decade ago! Wow, and he managed to keep it secret all this time? Amazing! Now, I don’t really have that much to say about this; after all, we all have failings of our own. (Or maybe I just have sex-scandal fatigue. If it turns out he used public funds to pay hush money or anything like that, then I'll be outraged.) I just wanted to call him “The Sperminator”, since I’m so tired of hearing him being called “The Governator”. At least Sperminator rhymes with Terminator! But seriously, this guy demanded the recall of Governor Gray Davis when he knew all along that he had this secret cheaty love child? And he managed to keep it mum and display no concern about it whatsoever during two huge political campaigns and two terms as governor? That guy’s got some serious balls! That’s why he’s The Sperminator!