Monday, August 13, 2012

Alex Morgan: I See Advertising in Your Future...

There are a few break-out media darling stars from the London Olympics, and one of them is Alex Morgan. I just saw her in the closing ceremony with Sidney Leroux, and they looked just lovely! But I'm telling you, if a makeup company doesn't sign Alex Morgan up as a spokesperson/public face for their brand, they're nuts! She's the perfect fresh face for the active lifestyle.

I love all of our golden girls from these Olympics, but especially our gymnastics girls and the soccer ladies. And I love all of our soccer ladies, but I think Alex Morgan is going to take off as the face of women's soccer, like Mia Hamm did twenty years ago. And soccer is gaining in popularity here in America at a breakneck pace, so whoever manages to snag Alex Morgan to be the public face of their brand is going to really click with this younger generation of girls, and everybody else is going to be left behind. Seriously, she's got star quality and charisma to burn, and she's a national hero: what more can you ask for if you're in advertising?