Wednesday, August 8, 2012

McDonald's Olympics Conspiracy?

During the Olympics coverage on NBC, I have seen many little ads and splash screens for McDonald's, with a big red rectangular background, and a yellow logo and stuff. Now, what flag does that remind you of? A-ha: It's like the Chinese flag, isn't it? So, does this indicate that McDonald's is just a Chinese plot to make all Americans fat and out-of-shape so China can win all the Olympic medals? I don't know: I'm not saying that's what they're doing, I'm just asking questions; but look at the evidence!

Look at the very end of this ad, with the Red flag-shaped screen, and the yellow stuff: what do you think?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdDBi067Y_Y

Now, naturally, I am joking here, because McDonald's is an American conspiracy to make everyone fat! (Actually, I like McDonald's.)