Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Crest Whitestrips Jack White “The White Strips” Ad Campaign?

I was just writing a joke ad scenario where that guy White Gold from the milk ads becomes a spokesman for Crest Whitestrips, and then it hit me: why not get a real rocker to do it? And who better than Jack White? His last name would be perfect for endorsing Crest Whitestrips! In fact, Jack White used to be in a band called The White Stripes, so why not have him say he ended that band so he could set up his new band, The White Strips, and have him sing about how wonderfully white his teeth are since he uses Crest Whitestrips? They could show him playing with his new band The White Strips on a stage that looks like it’s inside a giant mouth, surrounded by a bunch of giant glowing white teeth. And then he could say: “Why do you think my name is White? It’s because I use Crest Whitestrips!”

(BTW: This is just a joke. I seriously doubt Jack White would ever do something like this.)